21 March 2009

Twilight Madness!

As you may have seen in my previous post, Twilight midnight release parties were happening everywhere in the US, but only a few locations had 'special guest' (i.e cast and crew). It was interesting to hear about the crowds and so far no one was crushed or injured! Thank God!

Below are where the special guest made appearances.

LA- Borders @Westwood Melissa Rosenberg (screenwriter), Hot Topic Ashley Greene(cast)

NYC- Borders @ 2 Penn Plaza Edi Gathegi (cast)

Chicago- Hot Topic @ Lombard Nikki Reed (cast)

Dallas- Borders & Blockbuster Allen /Frisco, Tx Catherine Hardwicke (director)

Salt Lake City/Riverton- Wal-mart Rachelle Leferve (cast)


As you can see, I did not make it to Lombard..(even made a few phone calls to get a meet-up) My car needs more work than I thought and my sitter didn't arive till 10pm, so I stayed home. But I had spies everywhere lmao!! What irked me was that the Hot Topic in Lombard was not on the list has a host store. That ticked me off a bit! It was sneaky! I was thinking that it might be at the Borders on Michigan Ave. because they always have signings and Q&A at that location. And unfortunately, there was no sign of Robert or Kstew at any of the signings. I guess their either filming or the screaming mobs got to their psyche. LOL

Now, if you are in LA, below is just for you!!

TWILIGHT DVD RELEASE EVENT
KITSON
115 SOUTH ROBERTSON
LOS ANGELES

SATURDAY, MARCH 21ST
FROM 2:00pm – 4:00pm

COME MEET
Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen)
Kellan Lutz (Emmett Cullen)
Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria)

ONLY 200 TICKETS WILL BE PRE-SOLD BEFORE THE EVENT

TO GET TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE ACCESS
YOU MUST PURCHASE THE
TWILIGHT DVD/SWEATSHIRT BUNDLE
FOR $75
ON
SATURDAY ONLY AT
KITSON STORE - 115 SOUTH ROBERTSON
LOS ANGELES

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE ONLY
FROM 9:00am – 12:30pm

(info courtesy of TwilightMoms)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share..Comment..You know you want to.....