27 March 2009

Pattinson Clears The Gossip Fumes

Finally! From the man himself!

Moviephone's Angie Argabrite spoke with Pattinson in regards to his upcoming release, Little Ashes (in theaters in May 8th *jumps with glee*) and addresses the recent barrage of rumors that seemed to fly out of nowhere regarding his personal hygiene, taking a fan out to dinner, the infamous head injury... To me this isn't news, it is confirming what we already knew. I am glad he is addressing this craptastic mess, even thought he doesn't have to. Too many people who have encountered him speak differently.

Here are a few snippets from Angie's interview.


I heard that you follow all the online gossip about yourself?


I read that and thought it was such bullshit. I was like, "God, I sound like such a loser!"

So it's not true?

Well, I do sometimes. I used to a lot more before and then ... I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book. [Laughs]


Is it true that, I don't know if you saw this, but a source on the set of 'New Moon' said that you don't smell good, that you don't shower?

I haven't even been on the set yet!

You know the same thing went around about Zac Efron a while ago; that he doesn't shower.

Really? He looks like he smells really good [laughs]. I also do shower.

I also read that you got hit on the head with a sign while you were fil
ming?

You know, that is the most ... I actually got told about that this morning. It's like, "What?" It's the most boring story.



Read the full article HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share..Comment..You know you want to.....