23 March 2009

Slowly Losing...

I feel I'm slowly losing hope. I feel that what I truly want is going slowly down the drain. I am so sad right now, I have no clue what I'm going to do anymore. I was looking for a place to stay in LA while I attend AADA.. I was talking to this girl about rooming together, but when I told her that I don't start til July, well that fell through. My mom recommended those extended-stay places(you know like for business travelers and such). I got an email from the representative and my heart sank. It sank so low I believe it is in my basement. For the basic rate is $144..Per day! That's the cheapest rate they have. Since I don't know my way around La, I thought I could find something near the school.. Eh!

Somehow, it seems like this is an obstacle that it a tad too high. I totaled up the daily rate and it was about $4,300. For six bloody weeks!!!! That's just for a 1 bedroom with a bathroom. I have a feeling I'm going to be sleeping in my car. Why does pursuing my dream cost so bloody much? I feel very disjointed I'm close to calling the school and saying I decline my acceptance. I have no idea what I am going to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share..Comment..You know you want to.....