18 May 2009

no title...

I got some terrifying and saddening news this morning. One of my former teachers was murdered in his home in the wee hours of the morn. The man was a role model, straight-forward and did not deserve the fate which has befallen him. Police are still investigating the homicide as I type. He taught at my old high school and was well-respected. I remember having talks with him and his life experience and what he tried to pass on to us students so that we become better adults will always be in my memory.

My condolences go out to his family, my fellow alumni and those who were blessed and fortunate to make his acquaintance.

Remember, life is short.. Live well and try to leave a legacy worth remembering..



A day in the life..a moment in time..a glimpse into the future..Lives intertwined. Guaranteed no more..Extinguished form this realm.. ~~CA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share..Comment..You know you want to.....