11 May 2009

Jackson Gets A Second Tattoo At EyeCon

Mr. Rated Number One Pie Giver on Twitter *smirks* Jackson Rathbone was seen getting his arm tatted up at EyeCon. The pic was taken by one of the band members.. Damn! I wonder who else got a new tat..Hmmm...lol There is even a chesticle shot and that oh so adorable smile!! !!! LOL

**amendment: There was a pic here of J getting tatted, but after careful consideration and out of respect for J, I pulled the pic down..Sorry peeps. I love my monkey men and I think this was a bit private and for that J, I apologize :( ..**

You can check out all the road trip pics on their Official 100Monkeys page on Facebook!

100Monkeys (i heart you guys :D )

2 comments:

  1. i have pictures I WAS THERE im a fan by the way JACKSON #1 CONSIDERING I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT I SAW THAT WAS CRYING,HYPERVENALATING AND FREAKING OUT ABOUT JACKSON

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katii cool!

    If you would like to share, let me know. :D

    ReplyDelete

Share..Comment..You know you want to.....