25 June 2009

The KING of POP Is Gone...

Michael Joseph Jackson
1958-2009






Today....

The world was shocked, saddened and heart-broken to hear that legendary music icon, Michael Jackson, passed away....

At 12:20 PM PST, Michael was rushed to UCLA Medical Hospital after being found unresponsive at his LA home..

Two hours later, the sad news was released..

My condolences to his children, his parents, Katherine and Joe, his brothers Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, Marlon, Randy, his sisters Maureen, Latoya and Janet; along with nieces, nephews, and a multitude of friends.

This statement from R&B artist Usher sums it up...

"This loss has deeply saddened me, with a heavy heart I composed this statement. May God cover you Michael. We all lift your name up in prayer. I pray for the entire JACKSON family particularly Michael's mother and all his fans that loved him so much. I would not be the artist, performer, and philanthropist I am today without the influence of Michael. I have great admiration and respect for Him and I'm so thankful I had the opportunity to meet and perform with such a great entertainer In so many ways he transcended culture. He broke barriers, he changed radio formats! With music, he made it possible for people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama to impact the mainstream world. His legacy is unparalleled Michael Jackson will never be forgotten.”

1 comment:

Share..Comment..You know you want to.....