25 June 2009

Jackson Rathbone Interview with NY Examiner


NY Examiner Gabrielle Long had the pleasure of sitting down with Jackson for an interview recently. In this interview, Jackson mentions his type of girl, what he goes for and what is a huge no-no in his book (married/attached women need NOT apply!

Here is a snippet from the interview:

On qualities he looks for:

I look for a woman with a sincere smile and a love of the arts. I love being able to go out on crazy dates, like breaking into zoos after hours, so a woman who has a sense of adventure...

but I also love a calm night of jamming on a beach at midnight with a bonfire, whiskey, and friends... so a woman who can hang in any situation and not get too clingy if I'm playing some music and spending time with my friends and family
.


On worst dating advice:

"Say whatever she wants to hear." I forgot who told me that, but it's complete bull-shenanigans. Trying to be what she wants is a terrible idea.

I try to find a woman who I can be myself around, and who can be herself around me. I hate when relationships change people, but it happens... sometimes for good and sometimes for bad, but when two people fall in love and are still the same people, that's true love. In my humble opinion.


On deal-breakers:

: If a girl is involved with another guy. I don't believe in the ideology of "if it's a different area code, it's not cheating," I think that's more of an "idiot-ology."

Too many times I've been hit on by a woman with a ring (engagement and/or wedding), and it disgusts me, to be frank. Even if a woman has a boyfriend she is about to break up with... to me, it's wrong. I won't even consider flirting with a woman unless she is completely single.


After reading the interview, it is OBVIOUS why women of ALL ages love Jackson! He is sweet, down-to earth and has qualities we wish our significant others possessed. And I must admit, I like this guy more and more each interview I read.

For the interview in its entirety, click HERE


Thanks to TwiCrack for the tip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share..Comment..You know you want to.....