24 June 2011

Truth In...

The truth is something when asked, if more often not given.
The half-truths, patronizing and deflecting, are well-crafted decietful tales.

I seek the truth in all things.

I seek truth in love. I have never been of simple thought.

I seek truth in the universe. But the universe hides his vast knowledge from me.

I seek truth in friendships. Ties we've tied. Phoney and fake I see.. people really shouldn't underestimate me.

When does the truth rear its head?

A wrong text in the middle of the night. Pacified tales to keep the anger out of sight. Unread & acknowledged thoughts.. smiles in faces and dogged out of sight.

Yes, the truth comes when we need it. It is given. You just need to see it to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share..Comment..You know you want to.....